NIT Calicut’s Tathva introduces Accelerobot-x
Accelerobotx is a new addition to the electrical events of Tathva. The event boast a total prize money of Rs. 30K.The event is on 19th October,2012.So here are the event details.
Build a vehicle that is controlled solely by wrist movement. The challenge is to guide the wireless through a puzzled passage in the least possible time.
About the Event
- The vehicle must be at least 15cm wide and 15cm long. There is no size constraint for the external device.
- The machine should be controlled by a wireless mechanism that uses only wrist movements to manipulate the movement of the vehicle.
- The Machine must be controlled by the following wrist movements only
- The machine must not be made from Lego parts, or any ready-made assembly kits but they can have ready-made micro-controller boards, ready-made sensor kits and accelerometers.
- Power supplies for the system will not be provided.
- Each team can have a maximum of 3 members and Cross college teams are permitted.
One way to do this
You can check out more event details at