The Microsoft Imagine Cup is the world’s premier student technology competition.In ten years, the Imagine Cup has grown to be a truly global competition focused on finding solutions to real-world problems. Since 2003, over 1.4 million students have participated in the Imagine Cup with 358,000 students representing 183 countries and regions registering for the Imagine Cup 2011 competition.
Imagine cup 2012 theme
Imagine a world where technology helps solve the toughest problems
The Imagine Cup 2012 competition is your chance to:
- Solve tough problems facing the world today, and maybe even turn your ideas into a business.
- Learn new technological skills.
- Test yourself against the brightest students around the world.
- Make new friends.
- Win cash, grants , and prizes – plus, a chance for a free trip to Sydney, Australia, next July to compete at the Imagine Cup 2012 Worldwide Finals!
- Software Design
- Game Design: Xbox/Phone
- Game Design: Phone
- IT Challenge
- Kinect Fun Labs Challenge
- Windows Metro Style App Challenge
- Windows Azure Challenge
- Windows Phone Challenge