The Google Science Fair is an online science competition sponsored by Google, Lego, CERN, National Geographic and Scientific American, with the motto of finding the brightest young scientists from around the world.The first edition of the competition( launched in 2011) was a grand success with the immense participation of around 10,000 students from 91 countries.
- Single or team wise
- Participants should have a project theme.
- Have to do the experiments and arrive at their conclusions with proper observation data’s
- Should build their project site ( with Google sites)
- Should submit their projects
- A scholarship from Google
- A once-in-a-lifetime experience
- A personalised LEGO prize
- Digital Access to Scientific American archives for their School