ESAB India Interview Questions & Placement Procedure for Freshers
Company : ESAB Welding & Cutting Equipments / ESAB India Limited
Round 1: Written Test
Round 2: Group Discussion
Round 3: Interview (Tech + HR)
Branches : Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical & Production
About the Company
- Comprised of 60 (40 Technical + 20 General) questions to be answered in 60 minutes.
- +1 for every correct answer, -1 for every wrong answer.
Technical questions were from the following topics –
- Power Electronics
- Analog Electronics
- Electrical Machines
General Questions breakup is as under –
- General Knowledge – 7
- Aptitude & Logical – 13
- Topic: Is IPL good for Indian Cricket?
- Focus on quality points rather than speaking a lot.
- Do not argue and debate.
- Try coming to a solution or a strategy rather than just talking about the problem.
- Summarize the discussion in a way that everyone’s points are covered.
Interview (Technical + HR) : Electrical Engineering
- Started with “Tell me something about yourself” in which I talked about why I chose Electrical Engineering over other branches and later about my interests. Do talk about the projects you have undertaken.
- Technical Interview was focused on Analog and Power Electronics
- Detailed discussions on Mini & Major Projects.
- Discussion on devices and IC’s like LM 317, LM309, MOSFET & IGBT.