Company : Oracle Financial Services SoftwareRound 1 : Written TestRound 2 : Interview TechnicalRound 3 : HR Interview
About the Company
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited is a subsidiary of Oracle Corporation. It is an IT solution provider to the banking industry. It claims to have more than 900 customers in over 145 countries. Oracle Financial Services Software Limited is ranked No. 9 in IT companies of India and overall ranked No. 253 in Fortune India 500 list in 2011.
- Consisted of two sections, aptitude and coding skills
- Aptitude section was further divided into Arithmetic and Logical Reasoning, Basic Engineering Aptitude and English
- Basic Engineering Aptitude consisted of questions from Basic C++ , Data Structures etc..
- Advanced coding Section is to test your coding skills in JAVA. If your know C++ also you can fairly attempt this round.
- Questions from JAVA, Datastructures , OOP Concepts etc.. were asked
- Do prepare your CV well. Questions from CV was asked.
- Some simple puzzles were given to solve.
- Basic HR Questions like hobbies, Family background, Questions based on CV etc.