Company : MRF LimitedProfile : Maintenance EngineerRound 1 : Online Technical TestRound 2 : Online Aptitude TestRound 3 : Scheduling ActivityRound 4 : Group DiscussionRound 5 : Technical InterviewRound 6 : HR InterviewRound 7 : Interview with the HR-VPBranch : Electrical and Electronics Engineering
About the Company
Had an initial technical written test of 30 questions, multiple choice with four options. Each section had 5 questions each from machines, power system etc.
Round 2 : Online Aptitude Test
Those who cleared the technical section of the test were automatically proceeded to the aptitude level questions. It was basic logical reasoning, verbal aptitude questions. There were no eliminations at this round.
Round 3 : Scheduling Activity
A busy day’s activities were given for us to schedule. Priorities were supposed to be given to the company’s duties than personal errands.
Round 4 : Group Discussion
A logical problem was given to us to discuss.
Round 5 : Technical Interview
- The interview started with self-introduction and selecting a favoured topic said it to be embedded systems and supported my choice in a way that would benefit the company.
- The questions he asked were from Electrical Machines mainly DC machines. Some of them were:
- What is a Differential and Cumulatively wound compound generators
- How will u distinguish between them when they are given to you?
- Asked to do some derivations of relations connecting emf, flux etc for a compound generator.
- Questions from power electronics like 3 phase converters, how to prevent dV/dt and dI/dt triggering etc were also asked.
It was a basic HR interview that asked about the family background. Whether I was ready to work anywhere in the country etc.
Round 7 : Interview with HR-Vice President
This occurred after a month from the last HR interview. It was a 5 minutes interview to check whether you are suited for the company and your extracurricular activities.