Phases of Contest
- Define: social impacts and the innovation driving them exist conceptually in your head, or you've a few general ideas with limited research at this point.
- Design: impact potentials are taking shape as project execution assumptions are tested with potential customer/beneficiaries, beginnings of formal internal and external teams and some details on project pilot locale and test elements are captured.
- Pilot: the innovation project has been tested with a small group of customer/beneficiaries and is getting verifiable impacts. Team continues making project improvements based on live experience in the field.
- Scale: the innovation has proven successful at achieving social impacts in more than one geographic area. The project has sustainable financial and human resource models with strong leadership and strategic partner support in place.
How to Enter the ContestYou can enter as many projects as you’d like, in any phase.
- Join. Complete your profile
- Build. Create your team by adding members, or find a team to join.
- Create. Complete your project page, which serves as your official competition entry.
- Learn. Build your influence to learn new skills for improving your project.
- Connect. Explore our community to find interesting people and projects worldwide.
Why wait ? Head over to the official website